Wear Dr. Maya Angelou's triumphant poetry with this luxurious cream and blue infinity scarf featuring the complete text of her modern classic "Still I Rise" alongside original hand-drawn artwork.
Our officially licensed Still I Rise Book Scarf is created from American-made, super soft 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page."
Still I Rise© and Maya Angelou™ used with permission from Caged Bird Legacy LLC, www.mayaangelou.com.
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print