You’ve been sharing favorite books with your baby since Day One (maybe even before that)! Now you can surround your little one with great literature, and keep that new outfit dry too. Here’s the perfect accessory for the budding bookworm in your life.
Our Guess How Much I Love You Storybook Bib features the last lines of Sam McBratney’s beloved book along with an illustration of Little Nutbrown Hare and his father. This bandana-style bib, which measures 4.5” x 7.5” across, fastens with a single snap at the back of the neck. It’s screen-printed in dark brown on white cotton jersey and backed with an ultra-soft brown cotton interlock, so your bouncing baby will feel comfortable, clean, and loved to the moon and back.
- 100% super soft cotton for your baby's comfort
- Double-layered to help absorb moisture
- Bandana-style in neutral colors for versatility
- Fits newborn to 2 years
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps kids in need learn to read!
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print