Teething may cause all sorts of frowns, but this fashionable little drool bib will put that pout in its place. (It might even encourage a smooch or two.)
You’ll be sure to smile at the cheery turquoise print featuring select lines from Deborah Diesen’s light-hearted story, along with an image of Mr. Fish himself. The Pout-Pout Fish Storybook Bib is made with dual-layers of soft 100% U.S.-sourced cotton, white in the front and black underneath. It measures 4.5” x 7.5” across and fastens with a snap at the back of the neck. The bandana styling adds some literary flair to your child’s ensemble, while still keeping them comfortable, clean, and positively kissable!
- 100% super soft cotton for your baby's comfort
- Double-layered to help absorb moisture
- Bandana-style in neutral colors for versatility
- Fits newborn to 2 years
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps kids in need learn to read!
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print