You’re trying to raise brave kids in this world. Jungle Law says you’ll need some help from your friends.
Let’s stick together! The Jungle Book Storybook Bib will do its part, courageously keeping your baby clean, comfortable, and looking studious. Covered with text from Rudyard Kipling’s classic tale, and featuring a hand-drawn illustration of the bear Baloo, these bandana-style bibs measure 4.5” x 7.5” across and secure at the back of the neck with a snap. They’re printed in black on 100% grey cotton jersey and stitched onto a second layer of ultra-soft light green interlock, so your little one can feel confident (and pretty cute, too) facing any challenge.
- 100% super soft cotton for your baby's comfort
- Double-layered to help absorb moisture
- Bandana-style in neutral colors for versatility
- Fits newborn to 2 years
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps kids in need learn to read!
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print