You can continue Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s legacy of hope by commemorating his momentous words every day. Let freedom ring!
Our infinity-style I Have a Dream Scarf helps you embrace the ideas you love and share them with everyone you meet. Made with the softest 100% cotton jersey knit, Storiarts scarves will keep you warm and focused on what’s most important. The fabric is doubled over and stitched for a moldable “page” (12” by 63” circumference) that repeats the entire text of Dr. King’s influential 1963 “I Have a Dream” speech in a font chosen to resemble typewriting of the same era.
Wear the words that moved the nation and help make real the bright days of justice!
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print