Words can change the world. Almost 60 years after these famous lines were delivered, “I Have a Dream” still moves us to justice.
Storiarts’ I Have a Dream Writing Gloves help you remember the power of passionate words. These fingerless-style gloves keep your hands warm and writing, whether you’re using a pen and paper or your laptop. Made with super soft 100% cotton jersey knit, they measure 8” across the open palm and 7” around the arm. The inseam and finger opening feature a decorative serged edge in contrasting thread while the outside seam is gathered for a flexible fit. Most (but not all) of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s iconic speech is displayed in a font reminiscent of 1960s typewriting, each glove showing a different part.
Keep on writing for a better tomorrow. What could your words change?
- 100% super soft jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print