It seems to me we can never give up longing and wishing while we are thoroughly alive. There are certain things we feel to be beautiful and good, and we must hunger after them.
Don’t wish in vain. Beauty is within reach! Our George Eliot Leather Quote Bracelet settles the striving once and for all. Quoted here from The Mill on the Floss, this laser-etched wrap bracelet is printed on gorgeous natural vegetable tanned leather. Finished off with a simple brass-colored button stud closure and adjustable for optimal sizing, it’s the best accessory to hit your wrist since our Writing Gloves and every bit as bookish. You’ll feel so satisfied, why stop at one? Share this lovely little lit luxury with friends.
- Genuine oak leaf veg tanned 2/3 oz leather
- Soft and flexible for elegant wrapping
- Dimensions: 1/3” x 25”
- Adjustable button stud closure
- Laser cut for subtle indentation
- Custom gift box included
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ
- Wrap bracelet around 3 times to desired fit
- Trim excess leather with scissors
- Leave a finger's width at end to grip when fastening/unfastening