Look closely. There’s more than meets the eye here.
With our Sherlock Holmes Lightweight Literary Scarf, you’ll want to pay attention to the details. Covered in text from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’s classic detective story, The Hound of the Baskervilles, it’s screen-printed in white on grey and finished with a serged hem. A playful magnifying glass illustration reveals further secrets. Made from semi-sheer 100% cotton that’s light enough to wear throughout the year, our 43” square-cut Lightweight Scarves give you all sorts of options for style. Just fold, twist, tuck to create your own look. It’s elementary, my dear.
Need to inspire your style? Square scarves can be worn in countless ways! Here are a few to get you started: 8 ways to wear a scarf!
- Lightweight 100% cotton knit for year-round use
- Oversized square scarf offers versatile styling
- Serged edge prevents fraying
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase promotes literacy worldwide!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print