Our Louisa May Alcott Quote Tee is for all you unabashed readers. Beloved writer and fierce advocate for women’s education and autonomy in her time, Alcott penned these words in her semi-autobiographical novel Work: A Story of Experience: "She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." This brazen line was meant as an insult; now take it as a badge of honor. Made from comfy maroon 100% cotton that's perfect for everyday wear, our tees will be your new uniform for diving into your next great read.
- 100% super soft combed ring-spun cotton
- Crew neck boyfriend tee for a trim fit
- Size up 1-2 sizes for a more comfortable fit
- Flattering medium length hits mid-hip
- See last image for sizing info
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Follow care instructions on inside of tee
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Non-chlorine bleach only
- Tumble dry low
- Iron ok; avoid ironing on print