“Call me Ishmael.” Herman Melville’s first line famously begins one of the greatest American novels of all time.
Our Moby Dick Book Scarf features the opening passage to Melville’s iconic story, alongside an original drawing of the elusive, eponymous albino whale. Sewn from ultra-soft 100% cotton jersey knit, this sea-worthy infinity scarf is screen-printed in white on both sides. Measuring 12” across and 63” in circumference, a repeating excerpt from Moby-Dick folds in dark blue waves around your neck, making a dramatic statement of style and literary expertise.
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print