A little hard work and positivity will get you far, even if you’re small in stature! Don’t let its size deceive you; this hat’s got big ideas.
Made from ultra-soft 100% cotton jersey knit, The Little Engine That Could Storybook Baby Hat will keep your baby’s head cozy and contemplating. Lines from the classic story by Watty Piper are printed in dark blue with an illustration of the self-reliant Little Engine herself. Choose from two sizes: our newborn hats measure 12.5” in circumference while our 3-6 month hats measures 17”. This adorable accessory makes a great thinking cap for all the up-and-coming achievers in your life!
© 2019 Penguin Random House LLC. Based on the book THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD (The Complete, Original Edition) by Watty Piper, illustrated by George & Doris Hauman,© Penguin Random House LLC. The Little Engine That Could, I Think I Can, and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Penguin Random House LLC. All rights reserved.
- 100% super soft cotton jersey for your baby's comfort
- Two choices available for best sizing
- Newborn style folds outward to secure fit
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps kids in need learn to read!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print