Designed by our Instagram community!
Our Louisa May Alcott Quote Sweatshirt is what you wish you were wearing right now. Readers will not be repressed!
Beloved writer and fierce advocate for women’s education and autonomy in her time, Alcott penned these words in her semi-autobiographical novel Work: A Story of Experience: "She is too fond of books, and it has turned her brain." This brazen line was meant as an insult; now take it as a badge of honor. Made from mauve polyester-cotton blend fleece that’s irresistibly warm and comfy, our pullover sweatshirt is perfect for those days when all you want to do is read. (Is that every day? Better get two.)
- Super soft poly-cotton fleece
- Unisex crew neck pullover
- Drop-shoulder seam for relaxed fit
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- See last image for sizing info
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Follow care instructions on inside of sweatshirt
- Machine wash cold with like colors
- Non-chlorine bleach only
- Tumble dry low
- Iron ok; avoid ironing on print