Wrap up with a good Book Scarf! Let everyone know about your great taste in books by wrapping a page of one around your neck. This short infinity scarf features text straight from Charles Dickens's "A Tale of Two Cities", and will keep you feeling warm and looking intelligent.
Our A Tale of Two Cities ribbon scarves are half the weight of our traditional Book Scarves and feature 100% cotton sateen ribbon from France so that you can gather the scarf to your liking.
This Storiarts A Tale of Two Cities ribbon scarf is cream colored, made from American-made super soft 100% cotton knit fabric, about 32" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and center to create thick, warm, and moldable "page."
- This elegant cotton scarf weighs about 4 oz
- Reference the last picture to read the included text selection.
- The ink on this A Tale of Two Cities ribbon scarf has been heat set and will not wash out.
- Each elegant cotton scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron ok.
- The ink has a very slight texture to it.
- All orders of this elegant cotton scarf, except multi-unit orders, are shipped within poly bags that easily fit into most mailboxes.