Wrap up with a good Book Scarf! This short infinity scarf features text straight from Charles Dickens's "A Tale of Two Cities", and will keep you feeling warm and looking intelligent.
Our A Tale of Two Cities ribbon scarves are half the weight of our traditional Book Scarves and feature 100% cotton sateen ribbon from France so that you can gather the scarf to your liking.
This Storiarts A Tale of Two Cities ribbon scarf is cream colored, made from American-made super soft 100% cotton knit fabric, about 32" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and center to create thick, warm, and moldable "page."
- This elegant cotton scarf weighs about 4 oz
- Reference the last picture to read the included text selection.
- The ink on this A Tale of Two Cities ribbon scarf has been heat set and will not wash out.
- Each elegant cotton scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron ok.
- The ink has a very slight texture to it.
- All orders of this elegant cotton scarf, except multi-unit orders, are shipped within poly bags that easily fit into most mailboxes.