Let’s be completely honest here. We could all use a good laugh.
The Importance of Being Earnest Book Scarf will keep your wit equipped. Covered with a variety of quotable lines from Oscar Wilde’s esteemed play and some text decoration worthy of the Belle Époque, this scarf will encourage you to see the funny side of life. Measuring 12” wide by 63” circumference and printed on black jersey knit, our opulent Book Scarves are ultra-soft and sumptuous like a warm embrace. So whether you’re in town or in the country, get ready for a happy ending to your day.
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print