Live the decadent life in our updated design for Oscar Wilde's singular novel The Picture of Dorian Gray. One of the very first books to be used in Storiarts' pieces, Dorian Gray is making its comeback featuring a new font and embellished title. Crafted with your luxury in mind, The Picture of Dorian Gray Book Scarf is sewn and screen-printed in the U.S. using super soft 100% cotton grey jersey knit. This infinity-style scarf is 12" across doubled over and sewn into a 63" circle. You'll find all the best comforts wrapped up in the plush folds of one of literature's richest pages and you'll love how you look in it.
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print