Get 10% off any three pair of Writing Gloves with code: LOVE-GLOVES
Let your hands run wild in our second edition The Picture of Dorian Gray Writing Gloves, featuring an updated design. A passage from Oscar Wilde's incendiary novel is screen printed on these fingerless-style gloves, making your entrée into a libertine lifestyle a snap.
Each pair of our Writing Gloves is created from sultry American-made 100% cotton knit. The outer seam and open finger holes are stitched with a contrasting silky thread while the inner seam is gathered for flexible sizing that fits most hands. The arm band is about 7" around with some stretch. Their exhilarating fit and styling will keep your hands completely captivated.
- 100% super soft jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print