“Real isn’t how you are made…” But The Velveteen Rabbit Storybook Bibs really are made with love!
Handmade from the softest 100% cotton sourced in the U.S.A, this bib measures 4.5” x 7.5” across and fastens in the back with a single metal snap. (No clockwork needed.) The bandana-style front displays Margery Williams’ unforgettable wisdom from the Skin Horse and features original artwork by Storiarts’ designer Tori Tissell. It’s screen-printed in white on rich brown jersey and backed with velvety-soft grey interlock – so comfortable, your child can love all its whiskers off!
- 100% super soft cotton for your baby's comfort
- Double-layered to help absorb moisture
- Bandana-style in neutral colors for versatility
- Fits newborn to 2 years
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps kids in need learn to read!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print