Get 10% off any three pair of Writing Gloves with code: LOVE-GLOVES
Revenge, revolution, redemption...let Victor Hugo's engrossing novel inspire your own writing. Put a little more power behind your pen with hands that are warm and ready to get to work!
Each pair of our redesigned Les Misérables Writing Gloves is created from amazingly soft, American-made 100% cotton knit. Measuring about 8" across the open palm and about 7" around the forearm, these one-size-fits-most gloves have an added contrasting serged detail along the inner seam and fingerholes. The outer seam is gathered for a stretchable and stylish fit.
- 100% super soft cotton jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print