Longing for something that’s just out of reach? Now’s your chance.
Our updated Wuthering Heights Writing Gloves are designed to captivate. Text from Emily Brontë’s dark tale, printed in grey with extra embellishment, gives these gloves an unearthly elegance and charm. Made from the softest 100% cotton jersey knit, our fingerless-style gloves demand your rapt attention for whatever task’s on hand, while still warding away spectral chills. Gloves measure about 8” around the palm opening and about 7” around the arm with some flexibility. Decorated with serged edges in a contrasting thread and ruched along the outer seam for stretch, you’ll find they fit comfortably and feel divine. It would be a tragedy to pass them up!
Get 10% off any three pair of Writing Gloves with code: LOVE-GLOVES
- 100% super soft jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print