Stand aside, bonnets. Our Pride and Prejudice Book Beanie is the practical choice for Janeites facing the elements: modern comfort and style with a Regency-era heart. This relaxed, slouch style hat is handmade from thick cotton interlock with a hidden logo and optional foldable band, so you can choose how you wear it. Designed to match our Second Edition Pride and Prejudice Book Scarf, it's printed in white on soft grey knit and includes an illustration of the legendary Austen duo, Darcy and Elizabeth.
- 100% super soft cotton interlock
- Warm double-thick slouch beanie cap
- Flat dimensions: 10.5" wide x 10" tall
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print