Don’t let its size deceive you; this hat’s got big ideas.
Sewn from ultra-soft 100% combed ringspun cotton, The Little Engine That Could Baby Hat will keep your baby’s head cozy and contemplating. The title and excerpt from the classic story by Watty Piper are printed in dark blue on white. This adorable accessory makes a great thinking cap for all the up-and-coming achievers in your life!
© 2021 Penguin Random House LLC. Based on the book THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD (The Complete, Original Edition) by Watty Piper, illustrated by George & Doris Hauman,© Penguin Random House LLC. The Little Engine That Could, I Think I Can, and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Penguin Random House LLC. All rights reserved.
- Super soft 100% combed ringspun cotton rib knit
- Double-thick design with foldable band
- 6.5" width, 7.5" crown height
- Printed locally in Portland, Oregon
- Every Storiarts purchase helps kids in need learn to read!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Machine washable, gentle cycle in cool water recommended
- Tumble dry low
- Iron ok, even on the print