Get any 3 bibs for $35 with code: BIB-BUNDLE
Every day is a new challenge. Inspire a sense of self-worth in your kids that will get them to the top!
The Little Engine That Could Storybook Bib is equal parts encouraging and adorable. Your little one will “Hooray!” for this ultra-soft bandana-style bib. It’s printed in white on navy blue ringspun cotton with lines from the classic story and includes an image of the optimistic Little Engine herself. Backed with a second layer of white cotton, this bib fastens easily with a Velcro® closure for a comfortable fit that will keep your baby looking sweet, spotless, and self-assured!
© 2021 Penguin Random House LLC. Based on the book THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD (The Complete, Original Edition) by Watty Piper, illustrated by George & Doris Hauman,© Penguin Random House LLC. The Little Engine That Could, I Think I Can, and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Penguin Random House LLC. All rights reserved.
- Premium 100% combed ringspun cotton jersey
- One size (9" x 15") double-layered design
- Secures with Velcro® brand hook and loop closure
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade
- Printed locally in Portland, Oregon
- Every Storiarts purchase helps kids in need learn to read!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Machine washable, gentle cycle in cool water recommended
- Tumble dry low
- Iron ok, even on the print