Get 10% off any three pair of Writing Gloves with code: LOVE-GLOVES
If you're not wearing these, you do wrong your hands too much.
Our redesigned Romeo and Juliet Writing Gloves, with an excerpt from Shakespeare's play and an added heart embellishment, are just what your pair of palmers needs. Storiarts Writing Gloves are created from American-made, super soft 100% cotton knit so your hands can stay warm for a multitude of tasks. The circumference at the palm measures about 8" and 7" around the arm, with some stretch. They're decorated with contrasting serged edging and a gathered seam along the outer wrist for a unique, relaxed style. Star-crossed or not, you'll love them!
- 100% super soft jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print