Steal some candlesticks and then become a better person with this literary tote featuring Storiarts illustrations and original text from Victor Hugo's classic tale of revenge and redemption, Les Misérables!
This Les Misérables book tote made from natural 12oz. 100% cotton Brushed Bull Denim, with 1" cotton webbing handles. The inner seams are lined in cotton twill tape for a finished look. They are designed, printed, and sewn by hand in Portland, Oregon to ensure the highest quality.
- 100% cotton with durable cotton webbing handles
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out of fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Tote dimensions: 14" x 11" x 5"
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Lay flat to dry
- Turn inside out to iron