Friends will be fighting to eat and drink at your table! This set Alice in Wonderland Napkins are made to fold into quarters, with four different forward-facing designs: two excerpts from Lewis Carroll's classic and two new illustrations. These medium-weight cotton flour sack cloth, cut and sewn into a 13" square, are DTG printed for a crisp design that's easy to read. Cloth napkins help reduce consumable waste and make even the simplest spread look fit for a queen.
- Versatile 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Pre-washed and lint-free for lasting beauty
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printed for vibrant color and softness
- Dimensions: 13" x 13"
- Piece processed, size may vary 1-2"
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Hand wash or a gentle cycle in cold water
- Natural detergents recommended
- No bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low or air dry