Get out and see the world! We’ll help you pack the essentials. Our Around the World in Eighty Days Book Pouch is the perfect travel companion for your adventuresome spirit. Decorated with original artwork, one side displays an excerpt from Jules Verne’s classic and the other a feature quote. Storiarts’ zippered Book Pouches measure 6.25” tall by 9.5” wide and include a gusset to help them stand upright when filled. The easy-to-clean synthetic liner makes for stress-free sight-seeing. Made to last from 100% natural cotton Brushed Bull Denim and printed in emerald green, this pouch is up for any voyage so you can carry your cosmetics, accessories, or jewelry across land or sea.
- 100% cotton exterior with synthetic liner for easy cleaning
- Durable metal YKK zipper
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out of fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Wipe inner liner with damp cloth
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Lay flat to dry