Wrap up with a good Book Scarf! Join Jonathan Harker as he comes face-to-face with the gothic terror of Count Dracula with this infinity scarf lovingly screen-printed with an excerpt straight out of Bram Stoker's thrilling classic.
Our Ribbon Scarves are half the weight of our traditional Book Scarves and feature 100% cotton sateen ribbon from France so that you can gather the scarf to your liking.
This Storiarts Ribbon Book Scarf is made from black, American-made, 100% cotton knit fabric, about 32" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and center to create thick, warm, and moldable "page."
- Each literary bow scarf weighs about 4 oz
- Reference the last picture to read the included text selection.
- The ink has been heat set and will not wash out.
- Each scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron ok.
- This is an infinity/round/circle scarf. The ends are connected.
- The ink has a very slight texture to it.
- All orders, except multi-unit orders, are shipped within poly bags that easily fit into most mailboxes.