Revive your reveries!
Our Fantasy Roast lets you live out your favorite fiction a little each morning. Notes of baker’s chocolate combine with subtle hints of graham for an enchanting interplay of flavors that soothe and surprise. Evoking childhood wonders that will stir your adult imagination, our micro-roasted Colombian arabica beans are indescribably light and smooth. Each cup is a delicious escape to faraway lands and mythical adventures, just like all the best books.
All Storiarts’ coffee beans are ethically sourced in direct trade with family-run farms and roasted locally in small batches. Taste the difference that a good story makes.
- 12 oz of specialty arabica whole bean coffee
- Roasted in small batches in Portland, Oregon
- Responsibly sourced, from family-owned farms
- Packaged in resealable, vented zip pouches
- Every Storiarts purchase helps awaken a love for literacy worldwide!
- Drink within one month for best flavor
- Keep beans in their resealable bag or other airtight container
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight