Arouse your darkest dreams!
Our Gothic Roast is an electrifying experience. With overtones of citrus and vanilla bean, and stealthy undercurrents of nutty sweetness, one sip will bring your senses on high alert. We micro-roast our Brazilian arabica beans to a rich medium-dark color - never burnt - for powerful flavors perfect for brooding over lost loves, crimes of passion, or unearthly creatures. Curl up and share a cup with Shelley, Poe, Stoker, and the Brontës.
All Storiarts’ coffee beans are ethically sourced in direct trade with family-run farms and roasted locally in small batches. Taste the difference that a good story makes.
- 12 oz of specialty arabica whole bean coffee
- Roasted in small batches in Portland, Oregon
- Responsibly sourced, from family-owned farms
- Packaged in resealable, vented zip pouches
- Every Storiarts purchase helps awaken a love for literacy worldwide!
- Drink within one month for best flavor
- Keep beans in their resealable bag or other airtight container
- Store in a cool, dry place away from sunlight