Bring a spirit of reconciliation to your classroom, workplace, or wherever you go!
The I Have a Dream Pouch, made from 100% natural cotton Brushed Bull Denim, is small but mighty. This powerful pouch packs your school supplies, cosmetics, or any little somethings you need to take along. A segment of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s renowned speech is printed on one side with original artwork by Storiarts’ designer Tori Tissell on the reverse. Complete with a durable metal zipper and easy-to-clean lining, our pouches measure 6.25” by 9.5” across and have an included gusset which allows them to stand upright when filled. Your inspiration for a better world, always within reach!
Personality rights and copyrights of Dr. King are used with the permission of The Estate of Martin Luther King, Jr., Inc. Represented by Greenlight.
- 100% cotton exterior with synthetic liner for easy cleaning
- Durable metal YKK zipper
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out of fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Wipe inner liner with damp cloth
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Lay flat to dry