You can continue Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s legacy of hope by commemorating his momentous words every day. Let freedom ring!
Our infinity-style I Have a Dream Scarf helps you embrace the ideas you love and share them with everyone you meet. Made with the softest 100% cotton jersey knit, Storiarts scarves will keep you warm and focused on what’s most important. The fabric is doubled over and stitched for a moldable “page” (12” by 63” circumference) that repeats the entire text of Dr. King’s influential 1963 “I Have a Dream” speech in a font chosen to resemble typewriting of the same era.
Wear the words that moved the nation and help make real the bright days of justice!
Personality rights and copyrights of Dr. King are used with the permission of The Estate of Martin Luther King, Jr., Inc. Represented by Greenlight.
- 100% super soft cotton jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print