Hold onto history and stay inspired by the words that have transformed generations. With a heart poised for peace, you can be part of the dream!
Storiarts’ I Have a Dream Tote is made from 100% U.S.-sourced cotton Bull Denim. With sturdy cotton webbing handles and careful construction, this Book Tote can carry your load and empower you to do great things. Our totes measure 14” x 11” x 5” and the inner seams are lined with cotton twill tape for a finished look. The entire text of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s monumental "I Have a Dream" speech is screen-printed using a font chosen to resemble typewriting from the 1960s. Rise up and live it out!
Personality rights and copyrights of Dr. King are used with the permission of The Estate of Martin Luther King, Jr., Inc. Represented by Greenlight.
- 100% cotton with durable cotton webbing handles
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out of fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Lay flat to dry
- Turn inside out to iron