Words can change the world. Almost 60 years after these famous lines were delivered, “I Have a Dream” still moves us to justice.
Storiarts’ I Have a Dream Writing Gloves help you remember the power of passionate words. These fingerless-style gloves keep your hands warm and writing, whether you’re using a pen and paper or your laptop. Made with super soft 100% cotton jersey knit, they measure 8” across the open palm and 7” around the arm. The inseam and finger opening feature a decorative serged edge in contrasting thread while the outside seam is gathered for a flexible fit. Most (but not all) of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s iconic speech is displayed in a font reminiscent of 1960s typewriting, each glove showing a different part.
Keep on writing for a better tomorrow. What could your words change?
Personality rights and copyrights of Dr. King are used with the permission of The Estate of Martin Luther King, Jr., Inc. Represented by Greenlight.
- 100% super soft jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print