Let this scarf do all the talking.
The I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings Book Scarf is the latest in our line from the influential writer and activist, Dr. Maya Angelou. Published in 1969, her brave work spoke against racism and its voice still echoes loudly today. Measuring 12” by 63” in circumference, these handmade infinity scarves feature a repeated excerpt from Dr. Angelou’s coming-of-age autobiography, screen-printed on both sides. Our first-ever scarf to use metallic gold ink, it’s a beautiful accessory that makes a bold statement: your unique way to stand out and speak up.
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print