Wrap up with a good Book Scarf! Join the Dashwoods on their quest for love with this ribbon scarf, screen-printed with an excerpt straight out of Jane Austen's classic, Sense and Sensibility.
Our Ribbon Scarves are half the weight of our traditional Book Scarves and feature 100% cotton sateen ribbon from France so that you can gather the scarf to your liking.
This Storiarts Ribbon Book Scarf is made from gray, American-made, 100% cotton knit fabric, about 32" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and center to create thick, warm, and moldable "page."
This literary scarf weighs about 4 oz
- Reference the last picture to read the included text selection.
- The ink has been heat set and will not wash out.
- Each scarf comes with its own set of care instructions: Spot treat recommended or a gentle wash cycle in cool water. Hang or lay flat to dry. Iron ok.
- This is an infinity/round/circle scarf. The ends are connected.
- The ink has a very slight texture to it.
- All orders, except multi-unit orders, are shipped within poly bags that easily fit into most mailboxes.