Even in bad weather you can be as comfortable as a summer’s day - and more lovely.
Our Shakespeare’s Sonnets Scarf, featuring four of the Bard’s best loved poems on love, pays homage to the master of the English language and great purveyor of romance. Printed in white on deep red, supple 100% cotton jersey knit, with an era-appropriate font, this scarf keeps your heart racing to iambic pentameter. Measuring 12” across by 63” circumference, our infinity-style scarves will adorn your neck like a warm embrace, so you can face tempests.
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print