Thinking of going Bunburying? Here’s just the thing.
Whether you’re heading out or staying in, The Importance of Being Earnest Writing Gloves have a role to play in your day. Featuring a collection of some of his wittiest lines, Oscar Wilde’s sense of humor was never more in fashion. Made from luxuriously soft cotton jersey knit, our Writing Gloves will keep your hands warm and your fingers free to do as they please. These gloves measure 8” across the open palm and 7” around the arm, and the gathered outside seam stretches for extravagant comfort. One size fits most hands and moods. Honestly.
- 100% super soft jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print