Surround your baby with a positive attitude right from the start!
Our soft and comfortable cotton baby blankets will keep your little one snug and poised for success. The entire text of Watty Piper’s beloved story is displayed in dark blue, along with charming illustrations from the book. At 40” x 30”, The Little Engine That Could Storybook Baby Blanket is big enough for swaddling yet lightweight enough to carry along with you, whether traveling by car or train. You’ll always have inspiration around to meet new challenges with confidence!
© 2021 Penguin Random House LLC. Based on the book THE LITTLE ENGINE THAT COULD (The Complete, Original Edition) by Watty Piper, illustrated by George & Doris Hauman,© Penguin Random House LLC. The Little Engine That Could, I Think I Can, and all related titles, logos and characters are trademarks of Penguin Random House LLC. All rights reserved.
- Premium 100% ringspun cotton jersey
- Secure ribbed binding
- Oversized (40" x 30") receiving blanket for easy swaddling
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Printed locally in Portland, Oregon
- Every Storiarts purchase helps kids in need learn to read!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Machine washable, gentle cycle in cool water recommended
- Tumble dry low
- Iron ok, even on the print