Expected to ship Nov. 22-25
You don’t have to put your favorite book down, even in the kitchen. Quite the contrary. The key to your culinary success could be your love of great literature!
The Secret Garden Tea Towels are made in the U.S. from traditional 100% cotton flour sack cloth and measure 28” by 29”. We print them digitally for a bold, colorful image with a seamless feel. Covered with text from Frances Hodgson Burnett’s beloved story and a hand-drawn illustration of the key to the garden, this towel is as elegant as it is useful. Enjoy in cooking, cleaning, or just for decorating. It'll inspire your good health and a hearty Yorkshire appetite! Dickon’s mother would approve.
Check out the matching towel to make a remarkably giftable pair (or keep them hidden away all to yourself if you prefer)!
- Tried and true 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Pre-washed and lint-free for lasting beauty
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printed for vibrant color and softness
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Hand wash or a gentle cycle in cold water
- Natural detergents recommended
- No bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low or air dry