Expected to ship Nov. 22-25
Work Magic in your kitchen. These tasteful towels may be the secret ingredient!
Made in the U.S.A. from 100% cotton, The Secret Garden Tea Towels serve a variety of purposes around the home, from cleaning to baking and more. They help reduce paper waste and add a clean, sophisticated design element to your kitchen, too. Towels measure 28” by 29” with text from Frances Hodgson Burnett’s unforgettable story of renewal imprinted alongside a full-color illustration of the friendly robin who leads Mary to the garden. Storiarts’ designer Tori Tissell’s original artwork is digitally printed with water-based ink for a soft, smooth feel and crisp color to inspire and invigorate your senses, just like you’re out on the moor.
Get both styles and grow your literary flair! Our other Secret Garden towel makes a perfect match.
- Tried and true 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Pre-washed and lint-free for lasting beauty
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printed for vibrant color and softness
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Hand wash or a gentle cycle in cold water
- Natural detergents recommended
- No bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low or air dry