Bookworm: book·worm /’book,werm/ 1. A person unusually devoted to reading 2. Also, me
Do you fit the definition? Our subtly playful Bookworm Leather Keychain is laser-etched with what ought to be the dictionary entry of the word. Made from a 1/3" x 12" strip of soft genuine leather, it's fastened into a hands-free loop for people like you who just can't put their book down. The ample (1 1/2" x 3") copper ring holds multiple keys and secures with a sturdy and stylish screw closure.
- Genuine oak leaf veg tanned 2/3 oz leather strap
- Copper carabiner key ring with secure screw closure
- Wrist loop for easy carrying
- Dimensions: 1 1/2" x 9"
- Laser cut for subtle indentation
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fights illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ