Your next tea party is all set! We've got the table decorations covered; all you need are the "Eat Me"s and "Drink Me"s.
Our Alice in Wonderland Tea Towels are digitally printed for a vivid multi-colored image that’s soft and smooth. An illustration of the Dormouse at tea accompanies text from the first chapter of Lewis Carroll’s beloved classic. This wonderfully versatile cloth not only aids in baking and cleaning, it eliminates excess paper waste while adding an elegant element to your home décor. Pepper your kitchen with literary style, in all your culinary adventures!
Don’t miss the match! This one pairs with our other Alice towel for a delightfully gift-worthy duo.
- Tried and true 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Pre-washed and lint-free for lasting beauty
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printed for vibrant color and softness
- Towel dimensions: 28" x 29"
- Artwork dimensions: 8" x 11.5"
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Hand wash or a gentle cycle in cold water
- Natural detergents recommended
- No bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low or air dry