Get 10% off any three pair of Writing Gloves with code: LOVE-GLOVES
Fashion and function. Comfort and caprice. Have it both ways with these fingerless gloves.
Our Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Writing Gloves, with an excerpt from Robert Louis Stevenson's chilling tale of the struggle of good and evil, are made from soft and scintillating 100% cotton jersey knit. Gathered along the outer wrist and accented with black ink and serging, these gloves measure about 8" around the palm and 7" around the arm. An image of Dr. Jekyll's transforming serums complete the eerie effect for a dual-purpose accessory -- both warm and a little wild -- to accompany the season.
This title is a limited edition printing, only available while supplies last. Get your hands into a pair while you can!
- 100% super soft cotton jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print