You eat, breathe, dream books? You’re not the only one. From one bibliophile to another, this scarf says it all.
Our I Cannot Live Without Books Scarf makes your priorities known to the world. Thomas Jefferson originally penned these words to John Adams in 1815: a rich piece of our nation’s history and a sentiment we can all share. Wrap up in the luxurious comfort of well-written words in ultra-soft 100% cotton jersey knit. All our infinity-style scarves are made from U.S.-sourced fabric, right here in the land of the free, and measure 12” by 63” circumference for an elegant look that’s seriously studious.
- 100% super soft cotton jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print