All I wanted was to be loved for myself.
The Phantom of the Opera Tea Towel (Part 1) brings the lure of the theatrical into your home. Featuring an image of the Phantom's mask and a line from Gaston Leroux's dark tale, this ornamental towel is just asking to be put on display. Digitally printed for a bold image with a soft feel, our 100% cotton flour sack towels are more than décor. Use them in innumerable ways around the house for continual literary inspiration however humdrum the task.
Buy with the matched towel for an incredible gift set...unless you'd rather to keep them all to yourself.
- Tried and true 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Pre-washed and lint-free for lasting beauty
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printed for crisp print and softness
- Towel dimensions: 28" x 29"
- Artwork dimensions: 8" x 11.5"
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Hand wash or a gentle cycle in cold water
- Natural detergents recommended
- No bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low or air dry