All I wanted was to be loved for myself. [Il ne m'a manqué que d'être aimé pour être bon.]
Come out from the shadows and get yourself some sun! The Phantom of the Opera Weekender Bag beckons you to a weekend away. Experience the thrill, the beauty of the great outdoors. This spacious cloth tote, held by thick rope shoulder straps, will tote whatever you need to enjoy the day. Covered in a detailed print featuring a quote in French and English from Gaston Leroux's theatrical masterpiece, our Weekender Bags provide the perfect excuse to follow your desires.
- Wrinkle-free 100% spun polyester
- Cream interior lining
- Sturdy 27" knotted rope handles
- Dimensions: 24" x 13" x 5.5"
- Direct to fabric printed for vibrant color
This item ships separately and cannot be shipped in gift boxes
- Bags are made-to-order and may take an extra 3-5 days to ship
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot clean with stain remover
- Clean with warm water and detergent using soft brush or cloth
- Do not machine wash
- Air dry