Get 10% off any three pair of Writing Gloves with code: LOVE-GLOVES
Can't take your hands off of your favorite book? Now you'll never have to! Let everyone know about your great taste in books by adorning your wrists in the words of L. M. Montgomery's classic, Anne of Green Gables. These green fingerless gloves will keep you looking and feeling both warm and intelligent.
Each pair of our Anne of Green Gables™ Writing Gloves is created from American-made 100% cotton knit fabric. The open palm circumference is about 8" and the armband is about 7" around. The inseam has a decorative serged detail created from a contrasting, silky stretch white thread and the outside seam has a gathered design to create a more dramatic statement. When worn, they are roughly 7" long.
Anne of Green Gables and other indicia of Anne are trademarks and Canadian official marks of the Anne of Green Gables Licensing Authority Inc., Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, used under license by Storiarts.
- 100% super soft jersey knit
- Fingerless design keeps hands warm and working
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print