Love, jealousy, and music intermingle in this pillow cover featuring a mask illustration inspired by Gaston Leroux's haunting tale, The Phantom of the Opera.
The Phantom of the Opera Pillow includes both the cover and insert for instant lit décor in your favorite reading spot. The pillow cover, constructed from American-made 100% cotton twill, boasts a matching invisible zipper on the bottom for easy removal.
- Textured 100% cotton twill
- Includes plush 18" x 18" poly-cotton insert
- Convenient invisible zipper
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Remove cover to wash
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print