Maybe you’re more accustomed to wielding a novel than a paring knife. Bring that love of books into the kitchen and motivate your culinary skills!
Like great literature, cotton flour sack towels have been in homes for generations. Our Commit to Lit Tea Towels are made in the U.S. from 100% cotton. Printed digitally to ensure precise color, they feature quotes from writers on the love of reading and a beautiful hand-drawn image of a feather and ink by Storiarts’ founder Tori Tissell. These handy cloths have myriad uses in cleaning and baking, and add a sophisticated touch to your table. Another advantage: you’ll cut down on consumable paper waste and look studious doing it.
Even better together! Complete the set with the matching towel for an extraordinary gift any bookish cook will enjoy.
- Tried and true 100% cotton flour sack cloth
- Pre-washed and lint-free for lasting beauty
- Direct to Garment (DTG) printed for vibrant color and softness
- Towel dimensions: 28" x 29"
- Artwork dimensions: 8" x 11.5"
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Every Storiarts purchase helps spread literacy worldwide!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Hand wash or a gentle cycle in cold water
- Natural detergents recommended
- No bleach or fabric softeners
- Tumble dry low or air dry