Come rediscover the wonder of childhood and the silliness of adults with this Storiarts Book Scarf featuring text straight from Antoine de Saint-Exupéry's classic fable, The Little Prince (The Little Prince™/Le Petit Prince® ©Antoine de-Saint-Exupéry Estate 2019). This officially authorized, cream and blue infinity scarf features original illustrations from the author himself.
This item is crafted from American made, cream-colored 100% cotton jersey knit, about 63" in circumference and 12" wide. Fabric has been doubled over and sewn along the edge and at the center to create a thick, chunky, and moldable "page."
A portion of your purchase will be donated to Worldbuilders, a charity that harnesses the power of book lovers to end hunger and poverty and care for the Earth.
- 100% super soft jersey knit for continuous comfort
- Warm double-thick infinity design
- Heat-set ink won’t wash out or fade for lasting beauty
- Handmade locally in Portland, Oregon from U.S.-sourced fabric
- Our patented Book Scarf makes your look truly original
- Every Storiarts purchase helps fight illiteracy!
- Questions about shipping and returns? Read our FAQ.
- Spot-treat recommended or a gentle cycle in cool water
- Hang or lay flat to dry
- Iron ok, even on the print